Other Pages in this Section
Membership benefits are universal for all individuals when your institution joins AAC&U. However, there is an additional opportunity for individuals to engage more closely with AAC&U and demonstrate their commitment to the values and mission of the organization: the Associates Program.
AAC&U’s Associates Program is designed to connect colleagues and peers at AAC&U member institutions across the country and around the world. Through additional resources and opportunities, AAC&U Associates are positioned to ensure that liberal education remains at the center of campus planning and programs.
Who We Are
AAC&U Associates are individuals committed to improving learning outcomes for undergraduate students. They prioritize involvement with AAC&U as an opportunity for professional development and career advancement. AAC&U encourages Associates to become opinion leaders by writing for our periodicals, leading workshop and meeting sessions, and serving on planning committees and advisory boards. We also encourage Associates to act as liaisons between AAC&U and their institutions, by sharing resources with colleagues and sharing their institution's best practices with AAC&U.
- Subscriptions to AAC&U periodicals
- Additional discounts for publications
- Valuable exposure for their institution and work through AAC&U's print and online publications and on AAC&U's Web site
- Associates become part of the formal institutional leadership team serving as liaisons with AAC&U
- Calls for proposals for meeting sessions. More information on upcoming AAC&U Meetings
- Invitations to apply for grant-funded projects and other initiatives
- Announcements and application information for the AAC&U Summer Institutes
Enroll in the Associates Program.